Friday, March 17, 2006

A book from the library

On first March, I went to TAFE library because I wanted to look for a directory book. So, I looked at the library Dewey information diagram that our teacher gave us, and found out the location number was 400 to 499. I found a grammar book called“Grammar Made Easy”.The book is about how to put words together correctly to make sense, It's about teaching the part that each word plays in a sentence, so you can understand it when reading and writing English. Now, we are living in Australia and English is spoken by more and more people as a second language in the world. It's very important for us to learn English well. If you want your English to be good, You have to learn grammar step by step.

2 Comments:

Blogger rosa ochoa said...

Thanks for the review, Robert.

Sunday, 19 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Sunday, 11 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home