Thursday, June 01, 2006

Emile told us about his trip around the world


I think Emile is a professional photographer.
You could see all of the photos are very beautiful and he could use the point of view so well, also he has got an excellent experience and memory in his life.
I like travelling, too. My dream is to travel around the world with my family, also I'd like to taste many kinds of food and go to the famous restaurants in their cities.
From now on, I need to study hard, then my dream may come true.

3 Comments:

Blogger rosa ochoa said...

Robert, I hope that you stick to it and it becomes true sooner than later.

Tuesday, 06 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Sunday, 11 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Friday, 21 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home