Saturday, June 17, 2006

Amazing Experience


My sister's house has got a big and high quality television. The television's colour and speaker are very good. You may be wondering why I am talking about the television today, because every time I see the television I still remember the amazing experience I had about ten years ago.
It was a long time ago. A company had invited me to a big party. There were about three hundred people who attended. Suddenly, the people on the stage were telling everyone to look under their chair when we had dinner because they had hidden paper under the chair. It was very exciting at that time when everyone had a number of their paper. There were about 12 people who had got a lucky number and I was the one of them.
I had played a quiz game with other people on the stage. I had answered most of the questions. At the end, I was the winner of that game and the company gave me a high quality television as a prize.
A few weeks later, my sister bought a new house. So I gave her the television as a prize for her new house and told her the story of that party, but she didn't believe me. I repeated this story about twenty times to her and she finally believed me.
That was the most amazing and lucky thing which I have ever experienced in my life. I can still remember it very clearly and I thing I will never forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home