Monday, August 14, 2006

Correctin Mistakes


23, St. Mary's Road,
Dublin 4, Ireland
Tuesday, 10 May Dear Stephanie

How are you? I’m very well. I came to Dublin two weeks ago to study at a language school. I want to learn English because it’s a very important language. I’m staying with an Irish family. They’ve got two sons and a daughter. Mr Kendall is a teacher and Mrs Kendall works in a hospital. The Irish are very kind, but they speak very quickly!

I study in the morning. My teacher’s name is Ann. She told me that my English is OK, but I have a lot of mistakes. Ann doesn’t give us too much homework, so in the afternoons I always go sightseeing. Dublin is much bigger than my town. I like painting very much and I’m very interested in modern art, so I visit galleries and museums. I’ve met a girl named Martina. She comes from Spain and goes to Trinity College. Last night we went to the cinema, but the film wasn’t very exciting.

Would you like to visit me? Why don’t you come for a weekend?

I’d love to see you.
Write to me soon.
Love, Kati

1 Comments:

Blogger rosa ochoa said...

Hi Robert,

Have you tried YouTube yet?

I think you will be successful. If so, then you should create more photostories.

Monday, 21 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home