Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cats are smarter than dogs

Although many people have dogs at home and some people treat theirs dogs like children, I think cats are smarter than dogs.
Sometimes I see accidents on the road with dogs but I've never seen accidents with cats. It means if there is danger cats will be very careful, but dogs never are.At night time, dogs always bark, so they make people get angry. Sometimes I want to give some pills to them because they won't be quiet. Cats may bring good luck.
In China, people believe if cats go to their house and stay there, they will get rich in the future, but with dogs it is the opposite. If a dog you do know comes to your house and stays, you will be poor. So, people give food to their cats before their dinner, but to dogs after their dinner and they give dogs the leftovers.

I think I will buy a cat in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home